Welcome to the Clean Power Hour! On today’s show we are joined by Russ Bates, CEO and Founder of NXTGEN Clean Energy Solutions. NXTGEN is a one-stop-shop, for solar, battery, and EV charging infrastructure development and consulting. NXTGEN provides consultation, project development, Engineering/Procurement/Construction partner relationships, and investor relationships to their clients.
Russ has worked in the power industry for over 28 years, with a focus in recent years on renewable energy. He transitioned from a long career in the fossil fuel power generation industry to the clean energy sector in 2015 and founded NXTGEN in 2021.
Today Russ joins Tim Montague to discuss how and why he transitioned from fossil fuels industry to the clean energy industry, how a solar or solar and battery micro grids impact the bottom line of a facility owner, what his approach is to becoming a successful developer.
1. Why and How Russ Bates transitioned from fossil fuels industry to the clean energy industry?
2. How a solar or solar and battery micro grid impacts the bottom line of a facility owner?
3. What his approach is to becoming a successful developer
4. The difference between sustainability versus bottom dollar
5. Russ’s thoughts on the CNI industry
NXTGEN Clean Energy Solutions
Connect with Russ Bates
Follow NXTGEN Clean Energy Solutions