On the weekly clean power news and views, we bring you the latest cleantech and clean energy news, thought leaders, and innovators. Our motto is ‘Speeding the Energy Transition!’
This week John Weaver and I discuss,
1. Pepsi getting the first of their original order delivered (maybe today?) Tesla Semi even today - musk suggests 50,000 units/year
2. Volvo launches first semi-made with fossil-free steel
3. Europe (and Germany specifically) pushing back against the US IRA incentives - the solar and hydrogen both, now considering their own incentives - would be great to have a solar/wind/battery arms race
4. European group plus QCells coming together for a perovskite+silicon development
5. First solar cell factory (modules too) in the USA for a decade announced - Enel 3 GW up to 6 GW
6. Pricing of solar module supply chain components finally coming down as the price of silicon eases
7. A bad job of solar O&M - one of the modules collapsed.
The podcast is available on YouTube and audio platforms like Spotify, Apple, Google, and Amazon. We bring you interviews with cleantech entrepreneurs, investors, manufacturers, and energy professionals weekly.
What technologies are trending?
Why are we excited about agrivoltaics or dual-use solar?
What are the challenges and opportunities for renewable energy, electrification of transportation, and decarbonizing the economy?
Listen, like, comment, and share! Get all our content at www.CleanPowerHour.com and reach out to Tim Montague @tgmontague on Twitter or Gmail.
The Clean Power Hour hosts and cleantech professionals Tim Montague and John Weaver (the Commercial Solar Guy) bring you the latest solar, wind, and energy storage news.
Corporate sponsors who share our mission to speed the energy transition are invited to check out https://www.cleanpowerhour.com/support/
Twice a week we highlight the tools, technologies and innovators that are making the clean energy transition a reality - on Apple, bit.ly/cph-sub | www.CleanPowerHour.com | contact us by email: CleanPowerHour@gmail.com | Speeding the energy transition!